Hallowheels, Trapped, a Drive Thru Haunted Experience, presented by Findlay Volkswagen, premieres in Las Vegas
Exclusive haunted event presented by Hallowheels, Findlay Volkswagen and Wahoo’s runs October 8-31 at The Industrial Event Space
Tickets on sale now!
LAS VEGAS, NV September 22, 2020) –Trapped is a one-of-a-kind Las Vegas drive in haunted experience opening October 8 and running through Halloween at The Industrial Event Space. Created by top Las Vegas entertainment industry professionals and presented by Findlay Volkswagen and Wahoo’s, the show is designed to be experienced from the safety of guests’ cars.
Trapped is an innovative and unique attraction intended to thrill, amaze and scare while complying with current safety regulations. Upon arrival, cars will be guided to a haunted pod where the action unfolds around the vehicle. Trapped tells the story of a desolate earth where governments have fallen and order has been replaced by chaos, hope by fear, life by death. The journey is wrought with Hekuri conversion mobs, bombs, hostiles and deadly traps, all presented through state-of-the-art projection technology. The spooky soundtrack will be available through each vehicle’s radio.
Trapped will be open on select nights October 8-24 from 7pm to midnight, October 26-29 from 7pm to 1am and October 30-31 from 7pm to 2am. Tickets are $54.99 per vehicle and must be purchased in advance to reserve your timeslot.
To ensure a safe and healthy experience for our staff and guests and in accordance with Nevada COVID-19 guidelines, the following safety protocols have been implemented:
- If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. Come to Trapped with others in your group only if they are in your immediate quarantine circle.
- All guests will be encouraged to wear a mask inside the venue. Any guest that refuses to follow the safety rules will be escorted out of the venue with no refund. Disposable masks will be available for purchase at the entry gate.
- All staff on site will adhere to strict safety measures including wearing masks, respecting physical distancing guidelines and regular hand sanitizing.
- All guests unless otherwise specified must be 16+ years of age to gain entry unless accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum occupancy per haunt pod is 2 vehicles, no exceptions. Everyone in your party must arrive to the front gate in the same vehicle at your scheduled arrival time. Late arrivals will not be admitted. Please refrain from leaving your vehicle at any time. In the event of an emergency, please turn on your flashers and a staff member will come to your assistance.
- Motorcycles and oversized vehicles will not be allowed into the event.
- Please adhere to all direction of travel signs and follow all traffic rules and directions from traffic attendants.
- Bathrooms, hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be made available in several locations around the venue for emergency use only.
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping will be permitted while in the venue. Violators will be removed from the venue immediately.
- Please refrain from coming to the event if you are sensitive to strobe lights, vertigo, haunted imagery or unwilling to follow all required rules for the event
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit HallowheelsLV.com.
For images and video, please click here.
Hallowheels is group of like-minded creatives that sees the need for the entertainment industry to get on the road to recovery. We specialize in designing and creating special projects that guests can enjoy while knowing they will be safe. Over the last months, persistence and creative spirt have prevailed and the result is Hallowheels presents Trapped! Our crew is conscious and committed to keeping those working the shows safe and healthy. Hallowheels is the next advancement in COVID-19 safe entertainment.
About the INDUSTRIAL event space
The INDUSTRIAL event space, adjacent to The Strip in Las Vegas, is a versatile indoor and outdoor space that can be shaped and styled to fit any dream. Think of it as your blank canvas. Use over 10,000 square feet of indoor space, over 1.8 acres of outdoor land. Aside from our convenient and spacious event venue in Las Vegas, we also offer the best service for any event – traditional or unconventional. Our venue allows outside vendors to create your perfect celebration. The approaches to style and ideas are endless and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
About Our Sponsors
Ready to jump at an opportunity to responsibly support the entertainment production and attraction professions in Las Vegas, an industry bruised significantly by the shut down, as well as giving the community something to look forward to for Halloween this year, Findlay Volkswagen Henderson came on as a presenting sponsor. General Manager Melisa Eichbauer says “We love our community and the amazing local talent Vegas is known for. It is important to get this one-of-a-kind industry back to work and give them the support needed to make it happen. We know many people are going to love and appreciate this new twist on a Halloween attraction, and we love the fact that this initiative not only gets people back to work, but also supports the industry through their non-profit program, Backstage Hope. By working together with the best in the business, we are ready to provide the community with an amazing Halloween experience, the likes of which they have never seen before! The production team, sponsors and spectators in our community will come together this year in playing an important role in getting Vegas back to business in a safe and responsible manner. We encourage everyone looking for a fun Halloween thrill to come out and enjoy this truly innovative production, designed and performed by the TOP talent in Las Vegas. In addition, we really appreciate how the ‘Hallowheels, Trapped’ team took the appropriate steps to ensure the safety of guests. #savinghalloween
Wahoo’s Fish Taco Las Vegas operates five locations in Clark County, with a sixth location under development in Henderson. Wahoo’s originated in Southern California, with the first location opening in 1988. Wahoo’s in Las Vegas is locally owned and operated, featuring California Beach Cuisine along with full bars with gaming.
Amber Myers, Sin City Scenic Project Manager