2019 VW Jetta Trim Levels
From one production year to the next, the Jetta has always been known for providing its customers with extensive lists of standard and available features. Staying true to its legacy, the 2019 model looks to do the same. While there are many, many differences between the five trim levels—S, SE, R-Line®, SEL, and SEL Premium—there is also a fair share of similarities, too.
Regardless of which 2019 Jetta trim level you may choose, a few things remain unchanged. For instance, every model hosts a turbocharged 1.4-liter engine with 147 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque beneath its hood. Similarly, all 2019 models are expected to earn quality fuel economy with EPA estimates of up to 30-city mpg, 40-highway mpg, and 34-combined mpg.
What are some features on each trim level?
Listed below are some of the most must-have features from each trim level of the 2019 VW Jetta.
- S – Key features include a rearview camera, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, a 6.5-inch touchscreen interface with Bluetooth® connectivity, and much more. Starting MSRP is $18,745.
- SE – Key features include automatic climate control, a panoramic sunroof, keyless entry and ignition, a host of safety features, and more. Starting MSRP is $22,155.
- R-Line® – Key features include custom R-Line exterior and interior accessories and decals including stitching, badging, and more. Starting MSRP is $22,995.
- SEL – Key features include a 10.25-inch Volkswagen Digital Cockpit display, an 8.0-inch Composition Media touchscreen infotainment system with SiriusXM® and much more. Starting MSRP is $24,415.
- SEL Premium – Key features include an 8.0-inch Discover Media infotainment system with navigation, sport comfort seats, and remote start. Starting MSRP is $26,945.