2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels
When you are in the market for a new vehicle, it is important to know all your options and to be able to compare them side by side. It seems that there always is more and more to choose from, how can you know what all your choices are? When it comes to trim level choices, we are here to help. These model research pages cover specific models that we carry at Findlay Volkswagen and give you the information you are looking for.
In this model research page, we take a look at the trim levels that the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan is offered in. Drivers will have the choice between eight trim levels that each have a different set of features and start at a different price. All the models with 4MOTION all-wheel-drive come standard with AWD.
Continue reading to view the different trim levels and some of the features that they include or click on the button below to view our current Volkswagen Tiguan inventory!
2018 Tiguan Trims and Features
- S – VW Car-Net App-Connect, composition color touchscreen surround sound, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), 2.0L Turbo engine, available Driver Assistance package
- S with 4MOTION® – 4MOTION all-wheel drive, available third-row seating package plus features of the S trim level
- SE – 8-inch touchscreen sound system, Blind Spot Monitor, V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces, available sunroof package, available 17-inch wheel package
- SE with 4MOTION® – 4MOTION all-wheel drive, available third-row seating package plus features of the SE trim level
- SEL – 8-inch touchscreen navigation system, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), remote start, available R-Line package
- SEL with 4MOTION® – 4MOTION all-wheel drive, available third-row seating package plus features of the SEL trim level
- SEL Premium –LED headlights, VW Digital Cockpit, leather seating surfaces, available R-Line package
- SEL Premium with 4MOTION® – 4MOTION all-wheel drive, available third-row seating package plus features of the SEL Premium trim level