Fall is a great season for everyone to come together. There are always plenty of local seasonal activities going on, such as haunted houses and fall festivals, as well as plenty of things that you can do right at your own house! As the weather cools off, warm up some hot chocolate and check out the list of fun fall activities that you and your family can enjoy!
List of Fun Fall Activities
- Local Festivals – Many towns have a fall festival with seasonal treats and activities, check your local news feed!
- Apple orchards – Apple picking is a great way to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Pick your favorite apples and make a fresh apple pie!
- Pumpkin patches – Pumpkin patches are fun for people of all ages. See if you can take a hayride when you are there!
- Corn maze – Corn mazes are great for exploring and having fun!
- Haunted house – Go get a little spooked at one of your local haunted houses!
- Go for a hike – Fall has beautiful scenery so get out there and enjoy the colorful leaves on a hike!
- Football games – Football is in full swing, go support your favorite team!
- Make homemade pumpkin pie – After stopping at the pumpkin patch, try a new recipe and make your own pumpkin pie!
- Fall crafts – With all the fall colors, it’s just an excuse to make a cute craft!
- Find a Halloween costume – Halloween is right around the corner so make sure you and your family are ready. Go find a costume or try to make your own!
- Carve pumpkins – Another popular fall tradition is to carve a pumpkin, try a new design!
- Tour a winery – Take the time to tour your favorite winery and do some sampling!
- Enjoy some warm apple cider – After a cool fall day, sit down and enjoy a warm cup of apple cider.